Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fresh Start

Welcome to our new home. Here are the entries for the last couple song challenges. To listen to earlier works by Song Club trailblazers, head back to wearephotons.com/songclub and click on the Song Club link at the bottom of the page. Some real gems there by our most grizzled veterans. Ha.

May 26, 2009
LOVE
Write the sappiest love song you can come up with.


• Sasha Tuel - Lovetons
• Fera - My Savior, My Love
• Corbet Wong - Photon Love
• Mary Hansell & Arthur Alex Haydon - Nature
• Ben Davila - I Love You
• Casey Saran - Burrito Love
• Erica Canada - Amazing
• Calvin Liu - I Heart You

May 18, 2009
UNEMPLOYMENT
Write a song about unemployment. Make it a duet.

• Ben Davila & Corbet Wong - Unemployment
• Joel Courtenay - Unemployment
• Corbet Wong & Meagan Hughes - Time
• Casey Saran & Elysha Rom-Povolo - $787,000,000,000
• Calvin Liu & Jeannie Malanowski - I Need a Job

No comments:

Post a Comment