Monday, December 31, 2012

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

New years resolution by Ben Davila

My new years resolution is to write a song and make a video every week of 2013.




New Year: Intro by Jace Anderson

The short-lived, simply ukulele, easily played instrumental that I wrote this week was due to the idea that my new year resolution is to:

1. Develop a brief introduction to my YouTube channel's "One Song One Week" playlist's videos.
2. Explain how this coming year I would like to take it easy.
3. Keep moving on even if it isn't high quality, to just keep going and creating and building more to what "Jace" is meant to become.

This year I want to become an adult but keep that childish simplicity that prevents the nearly inevitable insanity from taking over.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment